Monday 5 December 2016

A NEW CONTRIBUTOR!

Since starting this blog a couple of years ago... I'd like to think I've made some progress with this thing and really enjoyed doing it. When I first started it, the site struggled to get 10 hits(views) a week and now we are still far from huge but we're getting from 50-100 which is a lot better, and it looks to be growing all the time.

With that in mind I also can announce I have my first contributor to the site ... Would you please welcome miss 'Tamakazee" to the Gorenography.com website! I just got her first article in today and it reads well and is has a different writing style to myself which should make the site much more interesting

I should have her first article live by this time tomorrow! Keep a look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment